Tar & Chip Road Surfacing in the North East UK
Tar & Chip surface dressing is the process of laying hot tar with stone chips then rolled into it. Tar and chip surfacing is sometimes referred to as chip and seal and is a cost-effective alternative to laying a whole new road.
We are a specialist Tar & Chip road maintenance contractor based in the North East, undertaking both small and large commercial Chip & Tar projects. We are highly professional and experienced, specialising in a wide range of surfacing and road maintenance services. We offer the complete package, whether you need a repair or a full new road, including:
- Road planing
- Public roads
- Private roads
- Private estates
- Adoptable highways
- Retail parks
- Car parking areas
- Pothole repairs
All our tradespeople have had many years experience in the groundwork industry and we offer free measurements plus quotations on all projects.
Why Choose Regal Ground Contractors Ltd in Darlington?
- Checked, vetted & monitored
- Prompt, friendly, & professional service
- All work is fully guaranteed
- Hassle-free from design to competition
- Free no-obligation quotations
- Fully insured public liability
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- No upfront deposit required